We offer a broad range of independent third party valuation services covering business enterprises, resources projects, real properties, intangible assets, financial instruments and plant and machinery, for the purposes of financial reporting and public disclosure for The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited as well as other overseas stock exchanges.
Our qualified team of experts will give advice on information gathering and perform due diligence enabling you to receive a third party opinion on the value of your business, assets or project.
With our main office in Hong Kong, our team comprises experts in the fields of business valuation, financial instruments valuation, resources valuation, real estate valuation, etc.
Our firm is competent in providing valuation of businesses, business segments and operating units for listed companies and private clients. In today's fast paced commercial climate, businesses need to actively participate in mergers and acquisitions to take advantage of opportunities and retain their competitive edges. Company management and investors therefore require accurate and timely information about the market value of these transactions.
Our team of qualified professionals can provide you with independent third party valuation for the purposes of project feasibility advisory, incorporation in circulars, announcements and value-in-use impairment testings, among others.
We serve clients from various industries including but not limited to information technology, healthcare and pharmaceutical, agriculture and forestry, media and advertising, electronic, entertainment and gambling, financial services, mining, etc.:
• Agriculture and Forestry
• Financial services
• Entertainment and gaming
• Fashion, apparel and textiles
• Food, beverages and tobacco
• Funeral services
• Information technology
• Logistics and terminal operations
• Media and advertising
• Pharmaceutical and health care
• Retail and wholesale
• Sewage treatment
In addition to traditional industries, given the new listing rules reform introduced by the Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited, we also conduct valuation of biotech companies which do not have any prior record of revenue or profit; and high growth and innovative companies with weighted voting rights. Our firm is capable of providing valuation for such companies.
Our firm is experienced and competent in performing valuation for mineral companies and companies looking to acquire mineral assets. From greenfield projects to mines in operation, our team is able to:
• Issue independent third party valuation reports;
• Provide feasibility advice and preliminary valuation on projects; and
• Organize independent technical review services for mining properties (Please refer to Peak Vision Mining Alliance Limited website: http://www.pvmahk.com)
We are competent in providing valuation reports in compliance with Chapter 18 of the Listing Rules of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited as well as for financial reporting purposes.
Our team of registered valuer and professionals can issue property valuation reports and give advice on valuation matters. Our valuation experiences cover real estates located in Hong Kong, China and abroad.
Peak Vision Appraisals provides a range of valuation services on properties including:
• Residential, commercial and office properties;
• Industrial complexes and factories;
• Land and properties under development;
• Agricultural sites; and
• Hotels, restaurants, golf courses and other entertainment venues.
In light of past accounting scandals and the growing complexity of the derivatives market, investors and stock exchanges around the world require accurate and timely information on the value of financial instruments and derivatives. Under international and Hong Kong accounting standards, a fair value assessment of financial instruments is required for financial reporting.
Our team of qualified and experienced valuers can provide independent third party valuation advice on financial instruments and derivatives such as:
• Currency and interest rate forward and swap contracts;
• Share options and warrants;
• Convertible debt and corporate notes;
• Financial and mortgage guarantees; and
• Expected credit losses
In today's business setting, intangible assets often constitute a significant portion of a firm's balance sheet. Peak Vision Appraisals offers valuation services for intangible assets including:
• Trademarks, licences and copyright of materials;
• Websites and data;
• Technical knowhow; and
• Customer relationships.
We specialize in producing independent valuation of intangible assets as required for financial reporting and purchase price allocation.
Our clients include those participating in natural resources, natural gas supply, agriculture, fishery and husbandry, food and beverage and manufacturing industries. Our qualified professionals can provide plant and machinery valuation including:
• Manufacturing plants and equipment;
• Fishing vessels;
• Utility plants and networks including power and water;
• Gas and water pipelines;
• Transportation including motor vehicles; and
• Mining equipment.
Our project consultancy offers professional advice, cost-effective and practical solutions in asset enhancement, building survey, facilities maintenance and project management to our clients and their ever changing requirements. Our services include :
• Structural survey, defects report and its evaluation;
• Advice on licence applications and unauthorized building works review;
• Project feasibility study and cost estimate;
• Planning applications and addition and alteration works;
• Project management to development monitoring;
• Investigation, design and upgrading of building facilities; and
• Expert witness.